Known in the community as Max's Retreat, this sturdy two bedroom bungalow has a fantastic view of the LaHave River. Owned by the same folks as 1924 Hwy 331, it . . .
This home has watched over Shankle Cove in West LaHave since the early 1900's . It has served both as the Harbour Master's home and the Post Office to this comm. . .
This building started as part of a general store in 1867. The residence was later removed from the store and was moved down the street to its current location. . . .
Steeped in tradition, history, and rich in character, this house was built in the late 1800s by well known ship builder, Lewis Rhuland. This beautiful, two stor. . .